11. Indemnity: Neither Owner nor service maintenance assumes any liability for loss, theft, damage, or injury to Guest, his/her guests, or other occupants in the Home. The Guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and service maintenance from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the Guest, his/her guests or other occupants of the home as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the Home and agrees to hold Owner and service maintenance-free and harmless of any claim or suit arising, therefore. In any action concerning the rights, duties, or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, or their principals, agents, successors, or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
12. Sale Contingency or Unavailability: In the rare event the Home that you have reserved is for sale, is sold, or is otherwise unavailable for any reason as determined by Owner, then Owner, in Owner’s discretion, reserves the right cancel and refund Guest’s reservation.
13. Payment and Cancellations: For reservations made more than 30 days in advance, we charge a deposit of 25% of the total reservation upon booking, with full payment due 30 days prior to check-in. For all reservations made within 30 days of check-in, we collect payment in full at the time of booking. Travelers who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.
13.5. COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
All Covid-19 related cancellations will be fully refunded to the booking guest. This includes not being able to travel or if there is a shut down in Pismo Beach. If Covid-19 related issues happen after check-in a refund will only be given for unused nights. Fees; including cleaning will not be refunded after check-in.
14.Parking / Vehicle Restrictions: Parking is allowed only in designated parking areas, streets, and inside the garage. No Parking behind garages, the common area drive or fire lanes may be subject to immediate towing and fines. ($50- per violation) The renter is responsible for the payment of any parking citations and towing.
15. Identification and Compliance:
All guests are subject to our identification and risk screening process, which may require the Guest to provide personal, legal Identification card and other information as determined by Owner prior to staying in the Home. We may cancel a reservation at any time if the Guest fails to complete our Guest identification and risk screening process as determined at our discretion. The owner does not prefer, limit or discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
16. Photos: The online pictures best represent the property interiors although they are not entirely accurate as the owner is always upgrading and improving.
17. Not Responsible or Liable: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests (ants, roaches, spiders & rodents) can’t be completely controlled. The owner is not responsible or liable for any issues relating to but not limited to pests, health, and security or lost and stolen items that may occur during or after your stay.
18. Arbitration: In the event a dispute arises, the parties agree that binding arbitration in San Diego County California, shall be the sole remedy for any and all controversy or claim arising out of the rental relationship or this agreement and expressly waive their right to file a lawsuit against one another in any civil court for such disputes, except to enforce a legally binding arbitration decision.
19. Other Terms and Conditions:
By checking the agreed box, you agree that you have reviewed and agreed to the terms above.
185 Ocean View Ave.
Pismo Beach, California. 93449