The terms of our Guest Agreement are intended to help you enjoy a safe, reliable, and convenient stay. The Guest Agreement sets out the terms of your booking with us. Please carefully read the agreement before signing. Thank you for choosing Cypress Gardens; 185 Ocean View Ave, and we look forward to accommodating you!
Owner, who will perform the Services related to your reservation. By using the Home, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this guest agreement (the "Agreement").
1. Policies: Please treat our home with the care you would at your own home and abide by the following policies: Behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for property and neighbors. You must be over the age of 25 to rent. You will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the home during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults, or children under direct adult supervision. Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the Home: (6) Max Adults, (8) Total Travelers. Absolutely NO PARTIES, noise that can be heard beyond the Home’s adjacent units, or any illegal activity may occur at the Home. Absolutely NO PETS are allowed. NO SMOKING is allowed in or around any part of the complex. Violations may result in evictions and fines. Our complex has many outside video security surveillance cameras for Cypress Gardens Owners' use. These video surveillance cameras may be used by the owner during your stay.
2. Check-In & Out Times: Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 11 am - we will notify you via text message in advance if early check-in or late check-out will be available. (Please make sure the cell phone number on the reservation is the current cell number to be reached during your stay.) Please use common courtesy at the Home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not re-arranging furniture.
3. No, Hold Over/Stay Over Policy: Unfortunately, we cannot permit you to remain on the vacation rental property beyond the date and time for checkout that you have previously agreed to during your reservation and confirmed by email unless you have made a prior written agreement with Owner. If you hold over or remain on the vacation rental property beyond the time and date of checkout, you agree and consent to be removed from the premises and locked out of the vacation rental property by the Owner, its representatives, and/or law enforcement. You further consent to permit the Owner’s representatives to remove your personal belongings to a location of the Owner’s choice that may not be a secured area, where you can retrieve them. Neither Owner nor service maintenance assumes any liability for loss or theft of items or items that may not have been removed from the property. An extra removal charge (determined by the number of items) will be deducted from your security deposit.
4. Cleaning: Our home will be cleaned and inspected by third-party cleaning contractors after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. They will appreciate simple things like leaving the Home tidy, running the dishwasher, and taking out the trash.
5. Home Damage Waiver: Home Damage Waiver: Each Guest will be offered an optional Damage Waiver that protects you against unintended damage done to the Property. This is not insurance, and the Damage Waiver does not apply to intentional damage done by the Guest or your guests, or excessive wear and tear due to parties, smoking, pets or otherwise, or additional cleaning charges due to stains or spills, or fines incurred by the police or HOA due to noise, excessive trash or parking, or damage over the purchased amounts of either $3,000 or $5,000. Or a security deposit of $1,500., at the time of booking. Guest acknowledges that any damage or fines not covered by the Damage Waiver or above the amount of any security deposit can be charged to Guest (and Guest’s card on file).
6. Excessive Wear and Tear, Noise, and Occupancy: If excessive wear and tear are found for the Home, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, or flooring, Guest authorizes Owner to charge Guest for additional fees. The tenant will be provided with a receipt for any additional fees incurred upon request or as required by local laws or regulations. If at any time the maximum number of the Home’s occupants is exceeded or if we receive information about excessive noise or a pet on-site, the Owner has the right to evict the Guest and all occupants immediately and to charge the Guest a minimum service fee of $250 with no refund for the balance of the remaining reservation. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the Guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee, if any sign of a pet is discovered, then the Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the Guest an additional minimum of $500 cleaning fee. The owner will return any balance of a security deposit to the Guest, less any charges or amounts owed by the Guest, within fourteen (14) days after the end of the reservation. Any charges owed by Guest may be charged by the Owner to Guest’s card on file in addition to seeking any relief provided by law.
7. Maintenance and Access: Owner, Resident Manager, and owner’s services maintenance have the right to enter the Home at any time during guest stay and we will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. This is an associated risk of renting a single-family condo. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time or if the Home is unavailable for any reason as determined in our discretion, and significantly affects your stay; we reserve the right to refund at our discretion and help to relocate you to another condo.
8. Phone and Internet: Our home is equipped with a complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi connection and we will provide you with the required Wi-Fi passwords. We take every effort in making sure our Wi-Fi is working well if for some reason the internet or Wi-Fi is down we do not refund for not being able to provide complimentary Wi-Fi. We do not provide landline phones and suggest that you please use your mobile phone or Wi-Fi-enabled phone for calls.
9. Furnished Rental and Supplies: The owner's home is a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings unless otherwise specified. A limited starter supply of paper products and bath soap are provided, but will not be replaced if consumed during your stay so we recommend bringing additional personal items with you. Staples (salt, pepper, foils, wraps, etc) are generally stocked by the Owner of the Home; however, we cannot commit these supplies to be present. Guest is responsible for replacing stocked items as they are consumed. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using please provide those items by bringing them with you.
10. Weather and Other Unforeseen Events: The owner does not accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing, damage caused by weather/road conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds will be given for any delays or cancellations due to such conditions. Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any stay.
11. Indemnity: Neither Owner nor service maintenance assumes any liability for loss, theft, damage, or injury to Guest, his/her guests, or other occupants in the Home. The Guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and service maintenance from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the Guest, his/her guests or other occupants of the home as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the Home and agrees to hold Owner and service maintenance-free and harmless of any claim or suit arising, therefore. In any action concerning the rights, duties, or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, or their principals, agents, successors, or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
12. Sale Contingency or Unavailability: In the rare event the Home that you have reserved is for sale, is sold, or is otherwise unavailable for any reason as determined by Owner, then Owner, in Owner’s discretion, reserves the right to cancel and refund Guest’s reservation.
13. Payment and Cancellations: For reservations made more than 30 days in advance, we charge a deposit of 25% of the total reservation upon booking, with full payment due 30 days prior to check-in. For all reservations made within 30 days of check-in, we collect payment in full at the time of booking. Travelers who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.
13.5. COVID-19 Cancellation Policy: All Covid-19 related cancellations will be fully refunded to the booking guest. This includes not being able to travel or if there is a shut down in Pismo Beach. If Covid-19 related issues happen after check-in a refund will only be given for unused nights. Fees; including cleaning will not be refunded after check-in.
14. Parking / Vehicle Restrictions: Parking is allowed only in designated parking areas, streets, and inside the garage. No Parking behind garages, the common area drive or fire lanes may be subject to immediate towing and fines. ($50- per violation) The renter is responsible for the payment of any parking citations and towing.
15. Identification and Compliance: All guests are subject to our identification and risk screening process, which may require the Guest to provide a personal, legal Identification card and other information as determined by Owner prior to staying in the Home. We may cancel a reservation at any time if the Guest fails to complete our Guest identification and risk screening process as determined at our discretion. The owner does not prefer, limit or discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
16. Photos: The online pictures best represent the property interiors although they are not entirely accurate as the owner is always upgrading and improving.
17. Not Responsible or Liable: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests (ants, roaches, spiders & rodents) can’t be completely controlled. The owner is not responsible or liable for any issues relating to but not limited to pests, health, security, or lost and stolen items that may occur during or after your stay.
18. Arbitration: In the event a dispute arises, the parties agree that binding arbitration in San Diego County California, shall be the sole remedy for any and all controversy or claim arising out of the rental relationship or this agreement and expressly waive their right to file a lawsuit against one another in any civil court for such disputes, except to enforce a legally binding arbitration decision.
By checking the agreed box, you agree that you have reviewed and agreed to the terms above.
185 Ocean View Ave.
Pismo Beach, California. 93449