- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Return garage remotes to their basket in the garage.
- Turn off lights, ceiling fan, heater/house fan, oven, appliances, and any other electrical items.
- Please log out of any apps you may have logged into. Also, delete any apps you may have downloaded to the TV’s.
- Make sure you did not unplug any HDMI cords on the TV’s. There will be a service fee taken from your deposit if the Cable is not working due to unplugged cable HDMI cords.
- Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher, load with dishwashing soap, and turn on the dishwasher (Housekeeping will empty when the unit is cleaned). Do not wash any towels, bedding, etc.
- Please remove all trash. Complex Trash bins located at the driveway.
- If living room hide-a-bed was used; remove sheets/bedding and leave on the couch.
- Please remove all food. You may leave none perishable items that housekeeping can donate to the local Food Bank.
- GARAGE CLEAN UP: Any sand that may be washed off in the garage and common area (driveway) or other debris must be immediately cleaned up. (Cypress Garden’s HOA Rule) Thank you!
- Double-check for any belongings. (Guests often forget power cords for laptops, cameras, cells, eyeglasses, medications, etc.)
- Please make sure the entry screen door is unlocked before departing. Guests departing from the garage area please double-check the screen door to make sure it is unlocked and only the deadbolts are locked.
- Guest Check-Out; use door code * then 0 then * ( *0* ) when departing. This notifies the owner and house cleaning that you have checked-out. Thank you!
Thank you for your cooperation!
We sincerely hope you have enjoyed your stay, and we will look forward to seeing you again!
The Arbuckle Family